openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Brenda Creegan <bacree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Hello
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2015 01:35:32 GMT
I'm already familiar with programming in VBA (creating functions for Excel spreadsheets), but
decided to switch to OpenOffice. I'm the type who will hack away at something until I figure
it out. I've been using your wiki to learn how to use the API and UNO (which, I have to admit,
initially left my head spinning). While using the wiki, I have found some spelling/grammar
errors, and thought I'd give the wiki a hand with proofreading and editing.
Brenda Creegan