openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject building problems with recent changes -- /sal/qa/osl module
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 21:07:29 GMT
Hello --

Currently, I am having problems building due to some recent changes in
sal/qa/osl/

sal/qa/osl/thread/test_thread.cxx seems to be successfully compiled but on
making qa_osl_thread, I am getting the following errors --

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsalcpprt
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
dmake:  Error code 1, while making '../../../unxlngi6.pro/bin/qa_osl_thread'

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

MzK

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
                                                          --Lao Tzu