openoffice-dev mailing list archives: December 2015

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
#PATHANGI JANARDHANAN JATINSHRAVAN# Re: Introducing my self and my goals. Sat, 12 Dec, 04:48
#PATHANGI JANARDHANAN JATINSHRAVAN# Re: Calc Selections of Entire Rows and Columns Mon, 14 Dec, 03:23
#PATHANGI JANARDHANAN JATINSHRAVAN# Re: Localization Mon, 14 Dec, 04:37
#PATHANGI JANARDHANAN JATINSHRAVAN# Re: Calc Selections of Entire Rows and Columns Tue, 15 Dec, 11:23
#PATHANGI JANARDHANAN JATINSHRAVAN# Re: Calc Selections of Entire Rows and Columns Wed, 16 Dec, 14:38
Лысьва Андрей Опен офис некоректно отображается текст Mon, 28 Dec, 09:53
Yakov Reztsov Re: Опен офис некоректно отображается текст Mon, 28 Dec, 19:16
Ηρακλής Μουτίδης Re: Introducing my self and my goals. Sun, 13 Dec, 14:41
Ηρακλής Μουτίδης Re: Introducing my self and my goals. Thu, 17 Dec, 15:45
Ηρακλής Μουτίδης Re: Introducing my self and my goals. Thu, 17 Dec, 19:01
Ηρακλής Μουτίδης Re: Introducing my self and my goals. Sat, 19 Dec, 00:59
Ηρακλής Μουτίδης Re: Introducing my self and my goals. Sat, 19 Dec, 11:27
Ηρακλής Μουτίδης Re: Introducing my self and my goals. Sun, 20 Dec, 15:41
Ηρακλής Μουτίδης Re: Introducing my self and my goals. Sun, 20 Dec, 19:11
Andreas Säger Re: Calc Selections of Entire Rows and Columns Sun, 13 Dec, 21:15
Andreas Säger Re: <DKIM> Re: Complaint Writer lost 36 pages of my document with no auto backup copy. Thu, 31 Dec, 19:49
Andreas Säger Re: [Forum] Vietnamese forum to be closed? Thu, 31 Dec, 21:50
Jürgen Lange Re: Reporting broken download link Tue, 01 Dec, 15:22
Mathias Röllig Re: Basic editor and key-words Thu, 31 Dec, 00:54
Павло Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module Thu, 03 Dec, 08:38
Andrea Pescetti Re: FOSDEM 2016 - take action by 4th of December 2015 Sat, 05 Dec, 17:36
Andrea Pescetti Reminder: submit your FOSDEM talk by 7 Dec 2015 Sun, 06 Dec, 00:19
Andrea Pescetti Re: [DISCUSS] Maven Repo Release of Java UNO Jar Files Sun, 06 Dec, 16:29
Andrea Pescetti Re: [QUESTION/DISCUSSION] Does our required Java version need updating? Sun, 06 Dec, 19:56
Andrea Pescetti Re: [DISCUSS] Maven Repo Release of Java UNO Jar Files Mon, 07 Dec, 08:36
Andrea Pescetti Re: [RISK?] Official Apache Release Policy Implications Tue, 08 Dec, 01:17
Andrea Pescetti Re: [RISK?] Official Apache Release Policy Implications Tue, 08 Dec, 09:40
Andrea Pescetti Re: [RISK?] Official Apache Release Policy Implications Fri, 11 Dec, 23:25
Andrea Pescetti Re: [RISK?] Official Apache Release Policy Implications Sat, 12 Dec, 19:19
Andrea Pescetti MWiki home page cleanup Sat, 12 Dec, 22:15
Andrea Pescetti Re: MWiki home page cleanup Sun, 13 Dec, 11:17
Andrea Pescetti Re: MWiki home page cleanup Sun, 13 Dec, 15:10
Andrea Pescetti Re: Fwd: Your stand proposal for FOSDEM 2016 has been rejected Tue, 15 Dec, 09:10
Andrea Pescetti Access to VMs for maintenance Tue, 15 Dec, 21:49
Andrea Pescetti Re: [QUESTION/DISCUSSION] Does our required Java version need updating? Sat, 19 Dec, 21:46
Andrea Pescetti Re: [LAZY CONSENSUS] Changes to local "code use" wording Thu, 24 Dec, 00:13
Andrea Pescetti Re: [LAZY CONSENSUS] Changes to local "code use" wording Thu, 24 Dec, 12:07
Andrea Pescetti Portable versions list updated Sat, 26 Dec, 13:19
Andrea Pescetti Re: Portable versions list updated Sat, 26 Dec, 14:23
Andrea Pescetti Re: Basic editor and key-words Wed, 30 Dec, 17:33
Andrea Pescetti Re: Complaint Writer lost 36 pages of my document with no auto backup copy. Thu, 31 Dec, 13:49
Andrea Pescetti Re: Access to VMs for maintenance Thu, 31 Dec, 17:12
Andrea Pescetti Re: Complaint Writer lost 36 pages of my document with no auto backup copy. Thu, 31 Dec, 17:24
Andrea Pescetti Re: [Forum] Attachment quota increased Thu, 31 Dec, 17:32
Azeem Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module Fri, 11 Dec, 18:54
Azeem Successful 1st Build! Mon, 14 Dec, 15:39
Bill M Complaint Writer lost 36 pages of my document with no auto backup copy. Sat, 26 Dec, 15:55
Brett Grentell Compiler Error Sat, 12 Dec, 05:55
Brett Grentell Re: Compiler Error Sat, 12 Dec, 08:30
Brett Grentell Re: Compiler Error Sat, 12 Dec, 08:33
Brett Grentell RE: Compiler Error Sat, 12 Dec, 09:58
Brett Grentell RE: Compiler Error Sat, 12 Dec, 10:49
Brett Grentell RE: Compiler Error Sun, 13 Dec, 04:31
Brett Grentell Re: Compiler Error Sun, 13 Dec, 08:28
Carl Marcum [DISCUSS] Maven Repo Release of Java UNO Jar Files Fri, 04 Dec, 03:35
Carl Marcum Re: [DISCUSS] Maven Repo Release of Java UNO Jar Files Fri, 04 Dec, 11:47
Carl Marcum [DEVTOOLS] NetBeans plugin update for NB 8.1 Fri, 04 Dec, 23:55
Carl Marcum Re: [DISCUSS] Maven Repo Release of Java UNO Jar Files Sat, 05 Dec, 00:45
Carl Marcum Re: [DEVTOOLS] NetBeans plugin update for NB 8.1 Sun, 06 Dec, 00:53
Carl Marcum Re: [DISCUSS] Maven Repo Release of Java UNO Jar Files Mon, 07 Dec, 00:37
Carl Marcum Re: [DISCUSS] Maven Repo Release of Java UNO Jar Files Fri, 11 Dec, 12:02
Carl Marcum Re: [DISCUSS] Maven Repo Release of Java UNO Jar Files Fri, 11 Dec, 23:43
Carl Marcum Re: [DISCUSS] Maven Repo Release of Java UNO Jar Files Sat, 12 Dec, 00:05
Carl Marcum [PROPOSAL] Publish Java UNO Jars from Maven Repository Sat, 12 Dec, 02:03
Carl Marcum Re: New Committer: Don Lewis (truckman) Mon, 14 Dec, 11:26
Carl Marcum [DISCUSS] Groovy UNO Extensions Fri, 18 Dec, 01:58
Carl Marcum Re: [DISCUSS] Groovy UNO Extensions Fri, 18 Dec, 11:49
Carl Marcum Re: [PROPOSAL][UPDATE] Publish Java UNO Jars from Maven Repository Sun, 20 Dec, 14:07
Carl Marcum Re: Apache POI, .xlsx export filter, and missing used cell iteration APIs in Calc Wed, 23 Dec, 13:30
Carl Marcum Re: Apache POI, .xlsx export filter, and missing used cell iteration APIs in Calc Wed, 23 Dec, 13:53
Carl Marcum Re: Apache POI, .xlsx export filter, and missing used cell iteration APIs in Calc Wed, 23 Dec, 19:05
Carl Marcum Re: Apache POI, .xlsx export filter, and missing used cell iteration APIs in Calc Thu, 24 Dec, 11:56
Carl Trepagnier Spread sheet question Wed, 02 Dec, 21:45
Charles Cox Broken Download Link Thu, 31 Dec, 01:23
Damjan Jovanovic Re: [OS2] Project build order Sun, 06 Dec, 17:14
Damjan Jovanovic Re: [OS2] Project build order Thu, 10 Dec, 16:50
Damjan Jovanovic Re: Introducing my self and my goals. Thu, 10 Dec, 17:06
Damjan Jovanovic Re: Compiler Error Sat, 12 Dec, 06:09
Damjan Jovanovic Re: Calc Selections of Entire Rows and Columns Sun, 13 Dec, 16:57
Damjan Jovanovic Re: Introducing my self and my goals. Thu, 17 Dec, 16:22
Damjan Jovanovic Re: Introducing my self and my goals. Sat, 19 Dec, 08:19
Damjan Jovanovic Re: [QUESTION/DISCUSSION] Does our required Java version need updating? Sun, 20 Dec, 03:33
Damjan Jovanovic Re: Introducing my self and my goals. Sun, 20 Dec, 16:37
Damjan Jovanovic Apache POI, .xlsx export filter, and missing used cell iteration APIs in Calc Tue, 22 Dec, 12:39
Damjan Jovanovic Re: OpenOffice Wiki is down Tue, 22 Dec, 16:46
Damjan Jovanovic Re: Apache POI, .xlsx export filter, and missing used cell iteration APIs in Calc Wed, 23 Dec, 16:59
Damjan Jovanovic Re: Apache POI, .xlsx export filter, and missing used cell iteration APIs in Calc Thu, 24 Dec, 02:41
Daniel Fernando Zamadei Hi, i would like to help and be an volunteer Wed, 09 Dec, 19:28
Dave Spam hitting the list servers Fri, 04 Dec, 20:06
Dave Barton Re: Spam hitting the list servers Fri, 04 Dec, 21:34
Dave Barton Re: Spam hitting the list servers Fri, 04 Dec, 21:35
Dave Fisher Re: [RISK?] Official Apache Release Policy Implications Mon, 07 Dec, 23:25
Dave Fisher Re: [RISK?] Official Apache Release Policy Implications Mon, 07 Dec, 23:32
Dave Fisher Re: [DISCUSS] Maven Repo Release of Java UNO Jar Files Fri, 11 Dec, 23:29
Dave Fisher Re: Apache POI, .xlsx export filter, and missing used cell iteration APIs in Calc Fri, 25 Dec, 06:54
Dave Fisher Re: [LAZY CONSENSUS] Changes to local "code use" wording Wed, 30 Dec, 04:16
Deepa Krishnan Re: Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module Thu, 03 Dec, 15:59
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: Reporting broken download link Tue, 01 Dec, 17:35
Dennis E. Hamilton [QUESTIONS] Assessing Project Risk Warning Signs Fri, 04 Dec, 00:50
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: [DISCUSS] Maven Repo Release of Java UNO Jar Files Fri, 04 Dec, 05:30
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 2018115
Jun 201884
May 201871