openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MLA Format for students
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 01:19:11 GMT
Hi George,

Do you refer to the MLA formatting styles similar to the ones referred
to here:
https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/

Thanks,
Carl

On 02/26/2016 08:56 AM, CascioGeorge wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> I just wanted to throw out an idea. It would be nice to have a MLA format feature for
students that is a one or two click setup. It's really easy to make a mistake setting up MLA
and to then have a paper rejected for formatting errors rather than content. That's it, just
a thought.