openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL][API][WINDOWS]Whether Common Spelling API can be implemented
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 17:31:25 GMT
Agreed,

 - Dennis

PS: Minor clarification:  The request was for AOO to *be* or *provide* a spell checker available
to other programs via the CSAPI on Windows.  In any case, there is no reason for us to go
down that road.

PPS: It appears that the NOTICE file in the binary installation needs to satisfy the mandatory
acknowledgment of the Hunspell dependency (and any other category-b options that are exercised
and that require notices in executables).