openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Concurrency in OO code
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 10:43:09 GMT
I'm not asking for specific details at this stage, as I'm making only a general enquiry,

Can anyone familiar with OO code inform me if there is any concurrency of execution of code
sections within the current code?  If so, is such concurrency under coder control or forced
on OO by the compile libraries?  Might there be switches whereby this could be disabled?

My reason for asking is that, if so, it might prove helpful to disable such concurrency for
a customised (one off) debugging version of OO to help isolate one of the regular problems

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>