openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL][API][WINDOWS]Whether Common Spelling API can be implemented
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 18:27:48 GMT
On Wed, 25 May 2016 21:11:42 +0300
Alexey Zhuravliov <alexzhyr@voliacable.com> wrote:

> Hello Alexey,
>
> DEH>> Please provide more information about the Common Spelling API

Unless this does something dramatically different and improved from the existing spelling
system, the English dictionary of which is very well serviced by Marcus, I suggest that, on
the "If it's not broke don't fix it" principle we should leave the spelling system alone.

Rory

Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>