openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rebecca Luttmer <rlutt...@aph.org>
Subject OpenOffice integration into accessible software project
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 16:08:21 GMT
Hello,

My name is Rebecca Luttmer, and I am part of a team developing a Java application in the field
of Visual Impairment and Accessibility.  We are looking for a math editor to integrate into
our existing project.  The math editor must be completely accessible with a screen reader,
and we are interested in the OpenOffice math formula editor.  Please tell me who I can talk
to about adding some accessibility to the editor, and also getting information about the formula
editor API and documentation.  I have been to this site: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OpenOffice.org_Developers_Guide
 which provides excellent documentation on every aspect of OpenOffice except the formula editor.

Thank you for your time,
Rebecca Luttmer