openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: English Dictionaries update cycle
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 19:47:18 GMT
Marcus wrote:
> didn't know that the English languages are all-in-one. Thanks for the
> clarification. That changes indeed also my opinion that the update
> frequence is then too short and should be increaced. IMHO every 3 months
> is better.

Yes, 3-4 times a year should be OK. Preferably keeping some flexibility
to make sure it is aligned with OpenOffice releases (to avoid that a new
OpenOffice release is published and two days later there is a dictionary
update: Marco has always been very collaborative with this for past
releases).

Regards,
   Andrea.