openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL][API][WINDOWS]Whether Common Spelling API can be implemented
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 16:28:29 GMT
Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> [...]

We simply use the same library (at least OpenOffice and Thunderbird, I
didn't check what Firefox does). So it's not a matter of adapting
OpenOffice code to use the spell-checker in another program: OpenOffice
uses Hunspell and other programs use Hunspell too. This is just the way
it should work.

Regards,
   Andrea.