openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Howard Morris \(aka Col Boogie\)" <Howard_Cary_Mor...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: I 'm new to open office
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 19:30:47 GMT
1) Go to  Control panel
2) Click Default programs
3) Click Set Default programs
4) Click A a program you want to handle email (Google Chrome will not work)
5) Click Choose defaults for this program
6) Check box  URL: Mail To Protocol

It may be easier to use to use Windows (10?) Mail program, it can send messages to and from
Gmail.

Howard
Thks for your rection
but how can I mine google mail connect to OO

I use OO 4.1.2.​

regards

  Go to file and select send – that will give you several options to send the document as
an email.

  Howard Morris

  From: Fred Tassie
  Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 11:57 AM
  To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
  Subject: I 'm new to openoffice

  I 'm using openoffice now for a month, but still i found some problems in
  combination with mine Gmail.
  I don,t open Gmail directly from open offices applications

  Mine name etc:
  Fred Tassie, born 23 May 1946 in the Netherlands
  I been in the plastic & rubber Industry for many years in severall
  functions e.g.
  Technical, marketing, sales and financial
  At the moment i'm with pension and advice some SME's

  So How can I solve the problem of mailing directly from openoffice
  applications

  Thank's in advantage

  --
  *Kind regards*

  *Fred Tassie  FTA Consultancy*

  * *** Financial & Technical Analysis*

  *     ***  Plastic Industry   ***Top to Bottom Consult*