openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Tassie <clif...@gmail.com>
Subject I 'm new to openoffice
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 16:57:15 GMT
I 'm using openoffice now for a month, but still i found some problems in
combination with mine Gmail.
I don,t open Gmail directly from open offices applications

Mine name etc:
Fred Tassie, born 23 May 1946 in the Netherlands
I been in the plastic & rubber Industry for many years in severall
functions e.g.
Technical, marketing, sales and financial
At the moment i'm with pension and advice some SME's

So How can I solve the problem of mailing directly from openoffice
applications

Thank's in advantage

--
*Kind regards*

*Fred Tassie  FTA Consultancy*

* *** Financial & Technical Analysis*

*     ***  Plastic Industry   ***Top to Bottom Consult*