openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Roberto Galoppini <roberto.galopp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Removing all tracking from AOO sites
Date Sat, 21 May 2016 06:10:03 GMT

> On 05/20/2016 02:01 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>
>> I don't want to get too fussy, but we are talking about different
>> statistics here.  Comment inline.

Correct, conversion rate needs to be checked end-to-end.

Also considering we're a pretty unique Apache project in terms of download
volumes, we should always be on top of both analytics and detailed data
(e.g. not only # daily downloads but also peak hours volumes). I remember
the days when we didn't have a clue about those figures and sizing
infrastructure for AOOE/T was just a guess work.

Roberto