openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Signed up for MediaWiki
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 18:31:26 GMT
Stanimir wrote:
> In Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice
>
> 9.1. volunteers should signed up for MediaWiki
> But there is no (or i can not find one) signed up form in
>
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page
Stanmir;

We had to discontinue self registration on the m-wiki due to a spam
attack on it. To request an account send an e-mail to this list with
your requested user name and -mail address. One of the mwiki admins will
add your account and you will be e-mailed a confirmation and temporary
password. You will be required to change the password on your first
login to the account.

Regards
Keith

PS Please reply only to the list and not to my e-mail account.

--
Keith N. McKenna, p/OSB