openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "jon.tottman" <jon.tott...@tesco.net>
Subject Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module
Date Sun, 08 May 2016 20:56:33 GMT

Hi Team,
I am Jon I'm 28 and from London UK. I am really interested in getting involved. I will be
starting a Computer Science degree in September and think this will really help me get some
knowledge.I am really keen to understand what your doing and how I can make some supportive
contribution. I have seen the readings to give me a basic knowledge of it and will be doing
so over the next day or two. Just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself.
Thanks
Jon

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.