openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Hello All
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 16:21:53 GMT
Angelique,

address you want to receive list messages at.)

There is also guidance for learning your way around Apache OpenOffice at <http://openoffice.apache.org/get-involved.html>.

Because you are interested in technical writing, it is necessary to have some domain knowledge
of Apache OpenOffice.  You should have a version of the software and be able to fact-check
and verify behaviors in material that you might want to improve, extend, or add.  The ability
to make screen captures is important.  You will also need to set up accounts on two wikis
that the project operates.

The docs@ list is the best place to dig into all of this.

 - Dennis