openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Reporting broken download link
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 09:21:21 GMT
Hi Samuel,

It sounds to me that there may be some restrictions on your end.

Some Googling suggests that your employer might have a FortiGate Firewall blocking large downloads.

Please try downloading the file from home or from another network, and report back if that
does not solve your issue.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 24. jun. 2016 kl. 07.57 skrev Samuel Riesterer <samuelriesterer@hotmail.com>:
>
> Can’t download Apache OpenOffice, any version. I tried Internet Explorer (Windows 10)
and Chrome, still does not download. The error message is the same each time.

> For example, ver 4.1.2:
>
> The file "Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.2_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe" has been blocked. The file
is larger than the configured file size limit.