openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From JZA <acolor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello All
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 12:26:33 GMT
Hi Angelique, please let us know whta kind of experience are you looking
for, do you want to learn how to use the software, or how to contribute to
its development or anything in particular that you want to engage with.

If you need a guide to use it, I suggest looking on our documentation
project:
http://www.openoffice.org/documentation/

--
Alexandro Colorado