openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Roger Bentley" <roger.bent...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: A Question about Open Office Password Protected Text Documents
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 17:29:03 GMT
Dear Ms Shanahan

Thank you very much for your email and comments.

They are greatly appreciated.

Yours sincerely

Roger Bentley

-----Original Message-----
From: Patricia Shanahan
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 3:51 PM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: A Question about Open Office Password Protected Text Documents

That said, if I had a set of business-critical documents, I would test
some sample documents at each major OS, hardware, or office software
upgrade. Before decommissioning the last instance of the old system,
load and read a few sample documents on the new system. If there is a
problem, use the old system to convert to an updated format.