openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [REPORT] AOO 4.1.2 Deployment and Take-Up through 2016Q2
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 20:09:13 GMT

[orcmid]

I'll have to dig deeper into what SourceForge provides. I'll let you know when I find something.

> >with 11 languages in the top 92%: English, French, German, Italian,
> Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Polish,
> Portuguese, Chinese and Dutch in decreasing order.
>
> Would it be possible to obtain percentages for each of the 27 languages?
[orcmid]

The full breakdown of languages based on the latest week sampled was compiled and ranked in
the spreadsheet document in PDF format at
<https://s.apache.org/2fwg>.

This can be cleaned up and made regularly available in support of quarterly board reports.
I won't do more at this time.  One goal is to provide enough (and the .ods) so that anyone
can do this.