openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: New to open source software
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 21:47:04 GMT
Lakshay,

You are too late for the 2016 Google Summer of Code.  Preparations began in February.  The
accepted projects are already underway.  See <https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/>.

Also, Apache OpenOffice has not offered mentors or solicited proposals for the current GSoC.

If you want to contribute to Apache OpenOffice as a form of self-study, you are welcome to
do that.

Let us know.  This is the correct list for obtaining suggestions on getting started.

 - Dennis