openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Hello All
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 22:30:30 GMT
Angelique Killebrew wrote:
> Hello Everybody,
>
> My name is Angelique Killebrew. I'm a student at Jacksonville State
> University. I am an English/ Political Science Major. I recently took a
> technical writing course and became interested. I would like to get some
> practical experience. I was given the suggestion to start here possibly. If
> there is something a beginner like me contribute, I would be very happy to
> do so.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Angelique

Greetings Angelique;

Sorry for not replying sooner, but my time available for AOO has been
small lately. We are always looking for volunteers to help with the
documentation. For an overview of the documentation project I suggest
that you look at our orientation page at
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-doc.html. I would also
suggest subscribing to this mailing list as it is the main communication
vehicle for the overall Apache OpenOffice project. To subscribe send an
e-mail to dev-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and follow the
instructions in the reply you receive.

Regards
Keith