openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Data lost
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 17:47:30 GMT
Am 07/11/2016 05:17 PM, schrieb Arun Kumar:
> I have been writing some important notes for past two months. Today, just
> after I reached the next page in the course of writing I pressed backspace
> button once to allign the document. Moment later I realized I had lost
> previous all pages. Since the mechanism is autosave hitting CTRL+Z also
> could not help.
> please help in this regard. The document was very important

the behavior you are reporting is not common. Due to this I don't know
what really happened and fear that I cannot help here in a concrete manner.

I hope you have a backup of your file(s), so that you can continue your
work with a minimum of steps you have to redo.

For more possible help you should also ask on the users mailing list
[1]. There are many people with more ideas. For more information about
our mailing lists please have a look here [2].

[1]
http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#users-mailing-list-public

HTH

Marcus