openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Have 2.2, want to download 4.x
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 18:40:54 GMT
Am 07/21/2016 07:53 PM, schrieb tribalhorn:
> Thanks but...(I am an IT professional, have given training to developers)

ah, OK. Not that common when we get these questions. Therefore my way of
answer. ;-)

 > [...] do you know of any issues regarding files that are not
 > automatically removed when 2.2 is uninstalled?

I don't know if this was ever documented. Maybe a search in user forums
like [1] would give you more help. There are many more users that could
remember this and maybe help you with this question.

[1] https://forum.openoffice.org/

Marcus

most stable version. Do you have information on any issues or conflicts when 4.1.x is installed
over 2.2?
>> Or should I remove 2.2 before installing 4.1.x?
>> I use Windows XP version 2002 sp3 .I can also use Windows 10 if needed but am still
interested in the XP issues. Thanks,