openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any chance to merge the gbuild branch rather soonish?
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 15:16:53 GMT
Hi Damjan;
> I am back to gbuild, have moved my Windows VM's disk to the faster ext3
> filesystem, and have begun doing the only thing I can think of to debug
> this: manually "bisection testing" the gbuild-reintegration branch to try
> isolate which patch causes the build performance regression.
>
> There is 136 patches ported from the branches/gbuild branch that have been
> merged in batches to branches/gbuild-reintegration.
> Patch 129 builds in 341 minutes.
> Patch 43 builds in 335 minutes.
>
> So it must be one of the 42 most recent patches.
> Currently compiling patch 16.

Nice! I was thinking perhaps we should consider having a different build
system for windows (capstone?) but if gbuild works that would be fine.

Can you please sync the gbuild-reintegration branch with trunk? There
have been some library updates and it would be good to have all those
changes together.

Pedro.