openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Internationalization of 4.1.2-patch1 (was RE: a question about "APPLY-4.1.2-patch1.bat")
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2016 18:27:48 GMT
[BCC to l10n list]

[orcmid]

Thanks for doing this.  Can you also use a bugzilla issue for submission of the text files
so they can be verified and used to build additional packages?

Oh, and to avoid putting .bat files as bugzilla attachments, just add .txt to the names.
E.g.,

    APPLY-4.2.1-patch1-de.bat.txt

Finally, produce your files in UTF-8, not ISO 8859-1 or any other single-byte encoding.

There is a way to change the code page to UTF8 inside a batch script and it works so long
as cmd.exe is using a font that has the characters.

See the UTF8Check.bat[.txt] file that I have attached.

 - Dennis