openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Forum] Upgrade signature string
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 20:49:52 GMT
On 01/08/2016 FR web forum wrote:
> Signature is checked in includes/ucp/ucp_register.php

I think I can disable it easily by simply ignoring the extra config
variable you supply. But if you want to keep the feature and extend the
regexp, then this must (as I understand it) be changed in the database.
There is a good writeup at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/User:TerryE/phpBB3.0.4_Migration/Detailed_Implementation_Notes

for the record.

So, I'll now send you in an offlist mail a ZIP file with the code we
have in that directory. If you want to supply a modified version
(basically, undoing the "Mod" we are applying now) just send it back to
me; I'll review and apply. If you want instead to extend the range of
OpenOffice derivatives we support as valid signatures, then this will
need a DB change and a bit more investigation (but nothing particularly
complex, it seems).

Regards,
   Andrea.