openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Support contact for Extensions
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2016 20:19:35 GMT
Like (I assume) the other PMC members who are moderators of the
Extensions site, I received an e-mail from SourceForge asking what their
"communityteam" address listed at
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/websitecontact should be replaced with.

My understanding is that, no matter how clearly it is written on the
page, users will e-mail that address with common support questions, and
the current staff at SourceForge is unable to address these requests -
as far as I know, they used to handled by Roberto who was also able to
answer or re-route generic support requests about OpenOffice, but this
is not the case any longer.

My proposal: use a link "Apache OpenOffice dev list" as a replacement,
linking it to
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#development-mailing-list-public
; and if/when we get an e-mail related to hosting of the Extensions
site, we reply CCing the communityteam address so that they can handle
it. But please let me know if someone else answered something different
already.

Regards,
   Andrea.