openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Damjan Jovanovic <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hello World
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 11:26:42 GMT
Hi Aditya

Welcome to Apache OpenOffice! Your skills sound very useful and I see a
promising future for you here. We appreciate all contributions.

If you plan to get into development, please subscribe to this mailing list
if you haven't already, and start by checking out the source code:
http://openoffice.apache.org/source.html
and get it to build:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

Any ideas about what you'd like to contribute?

Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

Damjan