openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Don Lewis <truck...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Last call for 4.1.3 patches
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 18:25:40 GMT
On 14 Sep, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
> Should this go in 4.1.3 or in 4.1.4?
>
> 4.1.3 will not be able to move on to building and testing unless we cut
> off additions at some point. I think that point has already passed, but
> I'm open to arguments.

Have all of the necessary download site changes made it from trunk to
4.1.3?  The released source tarball for 4.1.3 won't include anything in
ext_sources that comes from svn, so we need to verify that bootstrap
succeeds with an empty ext_sources directory.

It would also be nice to merge r1758093 from trunk to update
configure.ac to suggest the proper download URL for the dmake source.
The old URL no longer works.