openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Releasing OpenOffice 4.1.3 (reopening the AOO410 branch)
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 13:04:47 GMT

> On Sep 7, 2016, at 6:40 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Recent events make it clear we will have to release OpenOffice 4.1.3 sooner or later,
with some duplication of work with respect to 4.1.2-patch1 but with more clarity for those
who couldn't see that we made a release last month.

> I'll thus consider the AOO410 branch to be open again for the needed structural fixes,
like version numbering and similar. And I can take care of fixing version numbers as I already
did for 4.1.2.

We should likely make some sort of public notice that work on 4.1.3
in effort for a release is in the works, to sooth and reassure our
user community.