openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Resigning from Apache OpenOffice
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 19:55:36 GMT
This is clearly a bad day for OpenOffice. I don't like to read such
mails and much less when it comes from you.

I know you since our start as Apache podling and even a bit longer. So,
I'm very said that you have decided to leave the project and I'm very
disappointed about the reason - which is obvious for all who have
followed the list here.

I can only hope that you have written the mail in an angry mood and
would be willing to think again about your retirement. Or at least to
come back when we have made some progress towards a new release and show
the world with it that we still can bring out new stuff.

I thank you so much for your work, time and energy that you have brought
into the project and wish you all the best for you new way.

PS:
I still hope that this is just a bad nightmare.

With 2 big tears in my eyes.

Marcus