openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] What Would OpenOffice Retirement Involve? (long)
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 11:25:07 GMT
Federico Leva (Nemo) wrote:
> I see the biggest point as missing from the list/plan posted by Dennis
> E. Hamilton: an easy upgrade path for current OpenOffice users

It was not a plan. It was a what-if game that tried to analyze with an
excessive level of detail how to execute one of the possible options.
Seeing reactions, and hoping that the current energy is channeled
correctly, I would say that at the moment a decision to retire
OpenOffice is not the most likely option... thus making this entire
discussion void.

Regards,
   Andrea.