openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] What Would OpenOffice Retirement Involve? (long)
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 21:35:08 GMT
On 06/09/2016 Jim Jagielski wrote:
> What has been obvious, from following the numerous threads in various
> places, as well as contributing to the 2 main ones, is just how much
> "damage" Rob Weir has either done or has been attributed to have done.

There is no relation whatsoever between Rob Weir and the collective
science-fiction work under development in this thread.

Still, I have to say that even though Rob wrote questionable posts on
his own blog (never speaking for Apache or OpenOffice) and even though
his bad temper is not under discussion, he also was an outstanding
contributor and a decent community member. This should not be forgotten
so easily.

Regards,
   Andrea.