openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code signing available for OpenOffice
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 22:29:49 GMT
Mark Thomas wrote:
> The infrastructure team has regained access to the OpenOffice code
> signing account. If you would like to use it to sign releases please
> open an infra ticket and provide the Apache IDs of those committers that
> need access.

May I ask if this is the same Symantec system that was rumored to be
about to be abandoned in early 2016? I hadn't renewed credentials since
it seemed clear that the ASF would abandon it.

Anyway, thanks for getting access again; just to be clear, it has not
been discussed so far to use it very soon, but it's good to know that
the ASF still has signing facilities available.

Regards,
   Andrea.