openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of ASF Ubuntu Buildbots
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2016 13:51:33 GMT
Gavin McDonald wrote:
> I’ve been working on creating replacement VMs for the deprecated Tethys

Thanks a lot. This is really much appreciated.

> I reduced the frequency of some builds - I mean why spend 9 hours building and uploading
language packs every single day, there is
> no need - especially from the aoo410 branch thats seen like 2 commits in 9 months!

Well, this is correct SO FAR... but now we will definitely need to build
AOO410 often for 4.1.3, so a daily run would make sense as of now.

> Any questions, I’m here on list.

Is there a way to start buildbots on demand? I remember that there was a
dedicated chat (IRC? HipChat?) for managing them, but I don't remember
the details and I don't know what permissions one needs.

Regards,
   Andrea.