openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release process and 4.1.3
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2016 14:02:08 GMT
Patricia Shanahan wrote:
> On 9/9/2016 12:11 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> Actually, 4.1.2 was exactly this. Your starting point should thus be
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.2 ; just
>> copy the wiki page and edit/generalize accordingly.
> Can you give me a pointer to how to copy and edit confluence pages?

At first you need to login (top right); you need a whitelisted account,
so if the following instructions do not work we have to whitelist it
(create the account first; then give us the username and we will
whitelist it).

To copy a page: dots top right, then copy.

To edit a page: edit in top-right toolbar. On-line help is available for
advanced formatting features, like dates and icons. Unfortunately, I
think we are on WYSIWYG-only mode, which makes it a bit harder for those
who prefer text-based markup.

Regards,
   Andrea.