openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: 4.1.4 Release Manager?
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:07:47 GMT
Am 09/15/2016 09:59 PM, schrieb Jorg Schmidt:
> [...]

normally I agree that we should releases too often. However, at the
moment we need to become familiar again with the release process.

For this it's not useable to try a release and wait many months to learn
the next things.

Therefore, for the remaining weeks/months of this year we should learn
as much as possible and do releases more often than in the past. In the
next year we can come back to the "old" release schedule.

Marcus