openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Access denied on bugzilla ...
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2016 16:41:16 GMT
Dennis was faster and fixed this in the meantime.

Marcus

Am 09/16/2016 05:41 PM, schrieb Pedro Giffuni:
> FWIW ...
> I just tried to access BZ 127117, which I created in the first place, and now I got
> "You are not authorized to access issue #127117."
> It is only a very minor update to openssl, and I wanted to submit the patch to do it.(AOO
bugzilla and I have never been in a good relationship).
> While here I shall explain the intent of the two recent requests: it is clear that we
won't release soon updated, and hopefully secure, versions of some very basic support libraries/utilities.
At least doing some minor low-hanging-fruit updates should save some pain to our users and
some embarrassment to the project. The changes are very conservative and have been tested
for a while in trunk but are superseded by the versions in trunk.