openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How do all the binaries get built?
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2016 20:05:18 GMT
On 16/09/2016 Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I'm in the process of bringing up a new CentOS5 system as we speak

Good news! The recipe on our MWiki

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step#CentOS_5

is still incomplete (see the "Ready to setup release build machines?"
thread). I'll make sure it is updated during the weekend, so we have a
"standard recipe" to get the build dependencies that are not available
on CentOS 5 through standard channels.

A CentOS 5 32-bit buildbot would be more useful than a 64-bit one, so
that we can differentiate further (I already have the 64-bit one
working, with a test run of builds coming this weekend).

Regards,
   Andrea.