openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for Nofollow or Removal of Links to My Site at Openoffice
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 23:54:16 GMT
On 24/09/2016 Dave Fisher wrote:
> Someone of the DEV team may have access to templates and extensions sites which are hosted
at sourceforge by agreement with the Apache OpenOffice PMC.
> Can someone help?

As I wrote to the dev list last month, a number of PMC members have
access as moderators. So I think any of us (me included) can remove content.

Still, we are wasting our time to help a self-admitted abuser get their
templates removed since they discovered their voluntary abuse will
penalize them in search engines.

Wouldn't it make more sense if the account is re-enabled and they clean
up after themselves? This could speed things up, since I won't have time
to look into this before version 4.1.3 is released - possibly next week,
but if they really are in a hurry they might want to take care of this
themselves as soon as possible. Formbirds, if you prefer this option
just tell us.

Regards,
   Andrea.