openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Testing 4.1.3
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 00:35:24 GMT
On 25/09/2016 Patricia Shanahan wrote:
> I suggest that people start downloading and testing 4.1.3 as soon as
> there are binaries they can run. I can't start the formal vote period
> until we have a complete release candidate.

It seems that the message where I said the upload had completed was not
delivered to the list. Still, my version of the full (14 GB) Linux-64
builds in all languages with all hashes and signatures was uploaded to
http://home.apache.org/~pescetti/openoffice-4.1.3-dev-r1761989/ last
week. I see that Ariel is uploading those too, so I'll take a look and
then address this in the appropriate thread (the solution being: if
Ariel uploaded his builds, mine can simply be neglected, no problem).

Why did I upload them to home and not to dist? Because, as I explained
in some other thread, this was mainly meant as a test and I did the
upload 3 times; it would have been useless to pollute SVN with my tests.
Of course, the next step would have been to take the same builds and
commit them to SVN, preferably from somewhere within the ASF network.

Regards,
   Andrea.