openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 4.1.3 building
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 10:45:02 GMT
Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> IMO providing different builds for same arch will make it difficult to
> QA, so I will go on with the Linux 64-bit builds.

Yes, if you already started uploading Linux-64 I agree this is the best
solution.

>  If someone wants to
> build on CentOS 5 32 bit and upload the binaries, please tell and do so.

I haven't done it yet, but it's likely I can upload and build them by
Friday night European time (if bandwidth allows). I'm more confident
with Linux-64 since I have plenty of machines where I can test it. But
Linux-32 should work too. If it helps to get things ready earlier, I can
thus do Linux-32. Just let me know.

Regards,
   Andrea.