openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: 4.1.3 building
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 22:12:35 GMT
Am 09/27/2016 11:13 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
> On 25/09/2016 Marcus wrote:
>>> Finally I got a AOO 4.1.3 with release options - but only en-US. I used
>>> the following varaible + value in the build script: ...
>>> LANG="de en-US fr pt ja"
>> the language option seems to be a problem with the build script:
>> Not OK:
>> --with-lang="${LANGS}"
>> OK:
>> --with-lang="de en-US fr pt ja"
>
> Note that you have LANG and LANGS above, and that LANG happens to be set
> by the system in the shell in general. The script from SVN

yes, sorry, just a typo. I've always used LANGS.

> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/devtools/build-scripts/4.1.3/
> works well for me; if it doesn't for you we can check better, but of
> course the explicit list is equivalent.

I've played with deleting the brackets {} or quotes "" but it doesn't
helped. There must be something else that is special in my setup.

>> Ratscan shows the following files without correct header:
>> - main/LinuxX64-64Env.Set
>> - main/LinuxX64-64Env.Set.sh
>> - main/autom4te.cache/output.0
>> - main/autom4te.cache/requests
>> - main/autom4te.cache/traces.0
>> - main/config.log
>> - main/config.params
>> - main/configure
>> - main/warn
>> Something to add to "main/rat-excludes"?
>
> Possibly. But those files are generated during the build anyway, so the
> fact that RAT does not know about them is irrelevant.

Sure, but the report is not green. But IMHO it should be green when we
want to look at 4.1.3 as official release.

At the end it's just an extended excludes list.

Marcus