openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: How do all the binaries get built?
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2016 12:55:38 GMT
If useful, I can replace my 64bit CentOS5 vm with a 32bit one.

> On Sep 17, 2016, at 4:05 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On 16/09/2016 Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> I'm in the process of bringing up a new CentOS5 system as we speak
>
> Good news! The recipe on our MWiki
>
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step#CentOS_5
>
> is still incomplete (see the "Ready to setup release build machines?" thread). I'll make
sure it is updated during the weekend, so we have a "standard recipe" to get the build dependencies
that are not available on CentOS 5 through standard channels.

> A CentOS 5 32-bit buildbot would be more useful than a 64-bit one, so that we can differentiate
further (I already have the 64-bit one working, with a test run of builds coming this weekend).