openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Blank <blankk...@gmail.com>
Subject Kevin Blank Intro
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 23:35:14 GMT
Hi Everyone,

My name is Kevin Blank and I am interested in getting involved in
OpenOffice.  I am currently pursuing a Master's degree from DePaul
University in Chicago in Information Systems.  I am looking to get involved
in the tech world as much as possible to gain experience, learn new skills,
and build my resume.  I am happy to help in any way possible.

I have never worked on an open source project, so this is all very new to
me, but I am looking forward to getting involved!

Best,

Kevin