openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <legi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.1.4 Release Manager?
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2016 05:45:54 GMT
Hmm, does anyone know an artist that has some time and can draw a splash
screen?
I would love to see the next edition Called 4.1.3 Phoenix addition, And
I would love to see a Splashscreen that shows an Phönix carry the AOOo
Logo upward.
That would make a statement. Actually thinking of it, if this is liked
by the community I would pledge 50 Euro for an acceptable artwork (means
liked by AOOo. If this is dev or all involved we could discuss.).
Haha.

for the followup release I would stay with 4.2.0 as the /life, the
universe and everything Version of OOo. I actually like that too much./

5.0.0 I would like to have for something moonshot like. I have fear you
will hate me for what I have in mind, because this is a meocratic
Project, and stuff. I did not came around yet to read what Jörg send me
for reading to understand you guys more. Hope I manage later to day.
But I would call the 5.0.0 Version Sun. Which is also a great Wordgame
for something that has been moonshoted and if you look at the history of
OO. As Splash I would suggest the Logo with a sun corona.
This would be sooooo super cool. I would also pledge some money here for
an artist, if the Community agrees. Haha!