openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith N. McKenna" <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 14:01:26 GMT
R. Mark Aldrich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Well, I have finished reading through the section titled "Introduction to Contributing
to Apache OpenOffice". There are a couple of things which I need to point out to the webpage
editor. Section 5 starts with "A useful shortcut notation you will often see on the lists.",
which makes sense if you read it as Yoda, but I think it would make more sense to change it
to "You will often see useful shortcut notations on the lists."  The other problem I noticed
is in section 9.3., "Our Bugzilla database (sometimes called BZ) where we report and track
status on bugs." has Bugzilla as a link, but the destination of the link is the "Intro..."
page. Thanks for putting up with my nit-picking.

> Mark

Mark;

Thank you for reporting the problem with the link to Bugzilla. I have
edited that page and inserted the proper link.

Keith N. McKenna