openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>
Subject Re: Fwd: Plug and play vs build it yourself
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2016 20:22:04 GMT
On Sat, 5 Nov 2016 21:01:03 +0100
Dave <noreply@tasit.net> wrote:

> Dev mailing list: The following message has been received by an Apache
> OpenOffice related website. Please cc Stephen Crowsen
> <crowsen.sw@hotmail.com> in any reply.
>
> Stephen: The website you contacted is not part of, or endorsed by, the
> Apache OpenOffice project and we are not in a position to accurately
> answer your issue, or to make changes to the software. Therefore, your
> message has been forwarded to the appropriate address.

Go to http://www.openoffice.org/download/.  On the first dropdown (that on the left) drop
the list and select either the 32 or 64 bit RPM version, as you require. Use the centre dropdown
to select the language you require, and the rightmost dropdown to select the version.  Then
click the "Download full version" button.  When the download is complete install it as you
would install any other RPM file.  No compilation is needed.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>