openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Speaker templates for ApacheCon
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 15:36:30 GMT
Am 11/04/2016 03:15 PM, schrieb Rich Bowen:
> On 11/04/2016 10:09 AM, Marcus wrote:
>> Am 11/01/2016 01:07 PM, schrieb Rich Bowen:
>>> Can someone from this list again step up to provide presentation
>>> templates for ApacheCon EU?
>>>
>>> Images for the events may be found on the front page of
>>> http://apachecon.com/
>>
>> when you look at these 2 past templates [1][2], do you think of
>> something like this? If so, is there something more than just the logo
>> graphic? I cannot find any more. ;-)
>
> Sure, that's all there is to it, unless you want to get fancy and put a
> city skyline in there or something.

I'm not the best graphic artist and don't have the most logo fantasies.

However, if you don't mind to use and offer templates with a design that
was used 2012/13, then please feel free to use the both templates (see
my separate mail). I've just updated the logo graphic on top right.

>> BTW:
>> Is there a deadline until when you need them?
>
> Well, the conference is one week from now, and presumably most speakers
> have already started working on their presentations, so yesterday works
> nicely. ;-)

Too bad, I've lent my time machine. :-)

Marcus